Arabic- Greek --- its al the same to me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arabic- Greek --- its al the same to me.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:30 am

Have tried to upload a picture to no avail umpteen times now. Looked on the help section and it says the picture must already be available on the Internet. Its all a load of cobblers to me I am afraid so no piccies from me it looks like. Fed up with it now -- Grrrrrrrr. --- going back to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Re: Arabic- Greek --- its al the same to me.

Post by 8bit-ash on Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:18 am

have you signed up to something like photobucket? You need to do that first then upload your photo's to there. Once you've done that go to your library in photobucket and click the little cog in the top right corner of the pic thumbnails click on 'get lnks' copy the bottom one - 'IMG codes' and past in in your reply on here. Bobs your uncle
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:34 am

I did start a thread to lead step by step through it. Cant do it all without replys from you?
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:57 am

Sorry to both of you if I have missed the thread Logi and Ash. Lost the plot is nearer the mark I reckon. Thank you both for the trouble of replying.

I did try and sign up to Photobucket but it kept refusing my application for a reason I am not sure of now. ( forgotten basically ). Evil or Very Mad
I did put it in a blog to you after I had tried .
I am going over to a mate of mine this evening who is VERY COMPUTER LITERATE and although he has not heard of Photobucket he should be able to get me up and running.
Apologies once again for missing the " thread" you sent me Logi ( hope it hasn't needled you Razz ).
Will be on here like lightning tonight if I succeed in learning how to upload piccies and other skills.
Off line now till early evening. STUART ( Woody 50 ).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top