Fitting a radio in a Hijet, without a centre console. One that fits in the dash!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fitting a radio in a Hijet, without a centre console. One that fits in the dash!

Post by Logi on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:14 pm

oldie wrote:

Nice to see another Yello fan Very Happy .

lol!
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Fitting a radio in a Hijet, without a centre console. One that fits in the dash!

Post by waz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi Woody, I am hoping to sell a house soon so will get back to you if and when I do.
Thanks

Waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Logi you are worth your weight in Gold mate. My stomach is still aching from laughing so much. Absolutely brilliant my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:51 pm

I reckon he's fantastic too.

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:57 pm

I reckon he's a bit of a wanker...... Laughing
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by waz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm

I reckon he is a bit of a jock geek
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by PFM on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm

You mean there's a difference? Very Happy

PFM
Jet Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:40 pm

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN LOGAN --- A SWEET INNOCENT SOUTHERN BOY LIKE ME !!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by P165TER on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:09 pm

I've got a stereo in mine that hasn't got a CD player. It's called an i-Random CS-103. It's the normal size front, but only about 2 inches deep. It's got a removable front and USB and the card thing and stuff and stuff. My friend got it for me, because he has one in his Reliant Kitten, that also has little room in the dash.

P165TER
Clubman

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:50 pm

I think its the best type of radio installation you can do in a Hijet.
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Oh Yeah !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lab_Rat835 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:42 am

im toying with trying to do something where the center vents are,
all the shallow mount radios i have found are just cheap chinese things and i like a decent quality system with 5v preouts and such absolutly love my tunes
Lab_Rat835
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by xxemaphorr on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:35 am

Nice install there HJ. I have a similar loathing for apple software! I do prefer the sony one but I've bought sony stuff for as long as I can remember and it has never let me down - including my tape Walkman - still works! Im just keeping it as it reminds me of the care-free days of listening to all variety of music on the bus to school - so long ago......

And with regards to classic fm; not sure if you were joking but I'm also a fan but you have to be in the right mood and if you are it has to be through some decent speakers and my particular favourite being infinity, particularly the kappa range. Lovely sound. At the moment im learning Chinese on audio cd's which you definitely have to be in the mood for!
xxemaphorr
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:55 am

Lab_Rat835 wrote:im toying with trying to do something where the center vents are,
 all the shallow mount radios i have found are just cheap chinese things and i like a decent quality system with 5v preouts and such absolutly love my tunes

Sony DSX A40UI

Sony DSX S300BTX

Sony DSX-A60BT

There are more if I could be arsed to hunt
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:24 am

I've yet to wire mine up....Embarassed 
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lab_Rat835 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:26 pm

HighlyJetted wrote:
Lab_Rat835 wrote:im toying with trying to do something where the center vents are,
Sony DSX A40UI

Sony DSX S300BTX

Sony DSX-A60BT

There are more if I could be arsed to hunt
like i said cheap chinese shit, find me an alpine or jvc and im yours forever lol
Lab_Rat835
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top