Van has a death wish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Van has a death wish

Post by eddie0303 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:06 am

Hi All, Well the on going saga with my van is getting to the point where I am beginning to think it has it has a death wish , everytime I think I am nearer to completion another problem crops up . I have been trying to make time to get it finished this weekend and yet I still cant find where its sucking air , and on Sunday I went to start him up and he has decided to throw the towel in and not fire up on turnover , although there has been nothing done to create this type of problem .

Saturday I was faced with a wheel which had been put on by some gorrilla with an air gun and it took a scaffold bar and loads of heat to get the nuts free, so that cost me 2 hours then found out that the door handle I had bodged up to work the side loading door was also not strong enough to last until after the MOT .

I will not be giving up , but it does get on ones wick when ones van decides to act the A hole.

Well I am sure you all have troubles of your own to contend with so I will stop my moaning and try to make some head way later this week .

Best to all

Eddie .

eddie0303
Centurion

http://www.emhall-handyman.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Van has a death wish

Post by rich the mechanic on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Having seen a fair few bikes and cars some times they get the curse and no matter what the owner or garage does they keep going wrong till they are sold and then they work fine for the new owner with no issues at all I wish I knew how to fix that I would be worth twice my weight in titanium Smile 
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top