Those of you wearing ear phones with your ipod/phone..get one of these :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Those of you wearing ear phones with your ipod/phone..get one of these :-)

Post by Penny PP on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Been looking into stereo options but not really got any spare funds at the mo anyway. Found this in "Family Bargains" who are part of the "99p store" costs only £5.99 You just plug your ipod into the plug that goes into the headphone jack, the plug swivels up from the bottom of the base. My ipod being out the ark has the headphone socket at the top, for this there is another plug that is tucked in a little compartment in the base or you can plug in any mp3.The speaker takes 3x AAA batteries, of which Family Bargains & the 99p store sell a pack of 14 x AAA for 99p. Fits nicely on top of the brake fluid cover. Happy Days Smile Mine is just held in place with bluetac at the mo, I thought of using some velcro. Today was the first day of use & the sound was pretty good, bluetac done a great job ( so may hold on gluing velcro to my dash) Just need to remember to turn it off when you get out the van but the switch is right on the front so easy to get to. Much better than my teddy radio that has no volume control so can't hear at all if I have the window open & also is temeramental in built up areas. If getting a stereo is going to be £100 plus inc fitting, aerial, machless stereo, fitting etc I may just stick with this option Very Happy I'm a happy bunny albino

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Penny PP
Centurion

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top