ECU wiring for EF-SE (.6L non turbo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ECU wiring for EF-SE (.6L non turbo)

Post by tms on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 20:56

Hello, I installed Mira L250 2006 EF-SE (3 cylender .6L Nonturbo) engine and my electrician just wired up the engine wiring ignoring Lights, AC, Radiator Auto Fan and other such accessories with the ECU. I wanted to do the complete connections but I was unable to find the wiring diagram for ECU and then i saw your site with hijet same EF-SE engine. Now most of the wiring that i can see matches with the connectors but AC relay connection doesn't turn on the AC etc. Also the VSV for Purge doesn't turn on when AC is on and veh goes to very low RPM. Engine response at Low RPM is very bad i have to keep it in half Clutch in order to gain some speed, to me it may some faulty sensor. The ECU model that they installed was A32(89560-B2460) I guess its pin layout is given in this diagram but I am not sure about the connections. Also does this model support OBD-II connection if yes kindly provide me with the wiring of DLC connector as mine doesn't have one as its carb converted regards.

tms

Back to top Go down

Re: ECU wiring for EF-SE (.6L non turbo)

Post by HighlyJetted on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 23:07

You are on the right lines.

But here in the UK we did not get any 660cc hijets except for the odd import, especially ones as late as 2005.

The is less than a slim chance that anyone can help you with the information you are asking for.

Normally though, daihatsu denso ecu's have all the pins marked inside the case for their function. As long as you understand what you are trying to do, just tackle each item 1 by 1.

Also I do have this:-

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/s200-Atrai-Extol-Cargo-Engine-ecu-wiring-diagram.jpg

I actually have the full electrical workshop manual for this beside me in a proper Daihatsu dealer issued folder, printed on paper. If you want certain info like connector pin numbers etc, just ask.

If you want to buy the whole manual and I can post it just ask, but I know it is very very very rare so I want £20 plus post for it.
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tms on Wed 02 Sep 2015, 12:41

i don't need the complete file as i don't have the hijet as well i just have the engine EF-SE and ECU A32(89560-B2460) i just need the pinout of central connector as that is completely unwired the electrician only wired the B+ pins 8,9,10.I matched the pins with this diagram and i got the Fuel pump connected and its working as pin 6. Blower pin is also the same as grounding it increases RPM so is the lights pin keeping it high increases the RPM. Radiator Fan pin is same too but not the AC on pin may b i am not wiring it up correctly. as for the inside of ECU i already tried seeing inside the ECU but no luck; there is no data or pin config given inside. My 2nd Question was that is this ECU OBD-II supported ?? that is because the Engine lights is on i think.

tms

Back to top Go down

Post by tms on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 21:06

No more help :/ i was looking forward for AC wiring

tms

Back to top Go down

Post by HighlyJetted on Fri 04 Sep 2015, 23:41

This forum can't help you with either Mira problems or EF-FE problems.

A conversion like this is a very intimate experience.

It shouldn't have been started by someone who wasn't capable of finishing it.

So get on it and finish it!
HighlyJetted
Hijet Overdose

http://www.daihatsuhijet.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top