Bodykits?? Anyone??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bodykits?? Anyone??

Post by ganbabygan on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Strange kind of request but has anyone seen a bodykit in the uk for a hijet? Tried looking all over web and its probably gonna be easier to find a unicorn!! Dont know how to put a pic on to show the kind of thing im looking for but google phuket tuk tuk and you'll get the idea.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

ganbabygan

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodykits?? Anyone??

Post by Raggy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:41 pm

I see one slight problem, all those have side benches and no seatbelts so I. the UK I don't think you could travel with any passengers as I think (I could well be wrong) that all people in a vehicle must have a seat belt and that the seat cannot be side facing due to risk of strangulation from said belt. That's of course unless you have another reason for wanting that kind of conversion. If not you would end up with a two seater with room for people on side benches when parked or on private land. PS welcome.
Raggy
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by ganbabygan on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Theres no seats going in it. That was the initial plan but unfortunately its a bit more strict over here than in Thailand. Its going to be an advertising tool so as long as it looks the part then happy days. Finding the parts to "pimp it up"is proving impossible

ganbabygan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:33 pm

I suppose impossible would be one word for it! Good luck but I think it would end up a do it yourself job.
Raggy
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top