Happy Hijetting Tales

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Hijetting Tales

Post by Logi on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Reading Raggy's post made me think, he's right, we need more jolly tales from the world of little vans, most posts on here are tales of woe, makes me wonder why anyone would buy a microvan reading stuff here. So maybe we should follow the example set by Raggy and get some happy stories?

I went to the dump with a load of rubbish on Saturday morning, sorry, that's the limit of my excitement lately Wink
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Hijetting Tales

Post by Raggy on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 pm

But its a start....
Raggy
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:38 pm

That's odd. Most people on here  we read about according to them. is that they ride round IN A PILE OF RUBBISH.
Woodie
Cinquecento

http://thehijetmaniow@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:35 am

In another attempt to dispel the myth, I have driven all the way to Glasgow and didn't overheat.. Wink
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:58 pm

You, or the Van?
Woodie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 pm

Neither Razz
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Well the Unholy Trinity,  Me, Dale and Anne  met this morning to put the World to rights over breakfast at Ventnor's best food hostelry, The Ocean Blue on the Front opposite the Harbour and Fish shop on the Pier. 

We had a hearty breakfast and then went back to the flat that they are staying in and I had my first up close and personal " Hello" to Skylark. Superb looking beast, much better looking than it's owner I must say. 
Great views out to sea from the front room. Nightime, you get all the Cruise ships coming in quite close for the prisoners on board to have a look at the our miniature version of Monte Carlo. 

When I left,  Dale and Anne set off to see how many of the Island's closed attractions they could find.  affraid
 I don't know what the final tally was in the end. The sun came out when they got back to Ventnor though. 
The weather is supposed to be getting better tomorrow and as the week goes on. We are going to be meeting up again and take some photos for this new thread. I have just got to come up with some daft ideas to make you smile and want to come to the Island in September for a Hi-Jet long weekend. Would be good to do that in all seriousness. There are plenty of good camp sites to choose from. So let's see what happens.
Woodie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Logi on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Would be great, but, inconsiderate placing of the Isle of Wight at the other end of the bloody country precludes this somewhat!!!!! Razz
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:51 pm

but its only 430 miles....to Southampton (one way Surprised ) Where's your sense of adventure?
Raggy
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by andy pyke on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Logi wrote:Reading Raggy's post made me think,  he's right, we need more jolly tales from the world of little vans, most posts on here are tales of woe, makes me wonder why anyone would buy a microvan reading stuff here. So maybe we should follow the example set by Raggy and get some happy stories?

I went to the dump with a load of rubbish on Saturday morning, sorry,  that's the limit of my excitement lately Wink

You went for a dump on Saturday morning, but it was rubbish and that's the limit of your excrement???........wait a minute, where's those damn glasses?
andy pyke
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top