Kawjet..................................................................................................................................................................................................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kawjet..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by waz on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Logi yer links not linking,

Waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Re: Kawjet..................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by Logi on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:08 pm

Tis, click on "Me Likey"

Old folk eh, canny work the interweb....... Razz
Logi
Jet Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by oldie on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Mmmmm. Me is likey very muchness Very Happy .
Wonder how much it will go for......mmmmmm Cool .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by rich the mechanic on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

looks ok but the finising around the engine looks like they couldn't be bothered and it don't look like proper kwaker green but if it goes anything like the kwak powerwed rascal it should be loads of fun.
rich the mechanic
Jet Addict

http://www.thread-bare.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by waz on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

<Old folk eh, canny work the interweb....... >

Logi, if I come up there I will skelp yer bum talking about your elders like that Smile

Waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by 8bit-ash on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

links only work if you're logged in. Just learnt that.
8bit-ash
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaInNorfolk on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:48 pm

What size wheels are on that, do you reckon? It reminds me of a roller skate and now I've got this stupid image stuck in my head of Wyle E Coyotte on Acme jet-powered rollers chasing down the Roadrunner. I don't do myself any favours...
EvaInNorfolk
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by waz on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:00 pm

EvaInNorfolk wrote:What size wheels are on that, do you reckon? It reminds me of a roller skate and now I've got this stupid image stuck in my head of Wyle E Coyotte on Acme jet-powered rollers chasing down the Roadrunner. I don't do myself any favours...

Now we are all thinking that, thanks Eva. Very Happy Very Happy

Waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum