Post by oldie on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 am

Good morning! Smile .

oldie
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone Sleepin?

Post by waz on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Logi wrote:Bloody quiet here lately?

We are waiting for you to post so we can all reply as we bow to you Superior Knowledge

Waz
waz
Cinquecento

Back to top Go down

Post by EvaInNorfolk on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Don't know whether to post here or on the "What's in your van?" section. I've been busy! Ran in a 10k event yesterday so got to see some more parts of Norfolk I never knew and I ran my best time ever and I won a prize! cheers I was the first middle-aged bint round the course. What an achievement sunny So yesterday I had smelly running shoes and sweaty clothing, litres of Ribena and hundreds of jelly babies in the back of the van. In the front of the van was one totally zoned-out, endorphin-riddled, stinky woman. Happy as a pig in poo pig It did make me realise that the back of van is a tip and I really need to muck it out good and proper before I go camping in a couple of weeks.
EvaInNorfolk
Centurion

Back to top Go down

afternoon..

Post by minimouse on Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I personally have been frantically panicking trying to finish the refurb on the romahome pod .. and doing bits to the hijet. (fitted radio, new aerial... new window regulator on the driver door.. resealing the head as had a slight oil leak, had some help with these bits )

I am away in 2 weeks so trying to make sure as much is done as possible before I go away ...

Also having to try and squeeze in some study for my motorbike theory test (which is very soon) .. have bought my first big bike and now need the licence to ride it .. pale affraid
minimouse
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum