track rod ends.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

track rod ends.

Post by leopard_pagan on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:07 am

i know that there are 2 sets. inner and outer Left and right.
i bought 1 set last year (£31) and i need to buy the opposite set this month.
from the invoice i can see that the 2 i bought are both Inners, but how can you tell which ones for the left or right?

Part numbers are:

these havent been fitted yet as it was summer time and i was busy with the bike!
their web site isnt much help, they use the same part numbers for both inners and outers!/L/R!!

Posts : 1105
Join date : 2009-09-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum